Friday, July 25, 2008

trolling in the east coast of Sri Lanka in July


Two of the friends I went with to Trincomalee, went trolling in Sea early one morning and by 8.30 am had caught the fish you see on the photo. Graeme is holding his 8kg Kobia and Romeish is holding the 14kg Seer

By the way due to the security situation, a maximum of 15hp outboard motor is allowed and catamarans with no motors, so the area in the east coast is grossly underfished and plenty of fish within a km from the coast waiting to be caught!!!

5 comments:

Maxwell Parsons said...

I have begun at the bottom of your blog tonight. It's about 8.44pm and all is quite in my "upper room" which I have re-done. I am enjoying the pictures as this is some of the areas I dived in. By sometime next year I hope to be there and I will have some dive equipment (spear gun)etc;

shethat said...

cheap replica handbags luxury replica bags aaa replica bags

naynis said...

Check Out Your URL dolabuy.ru website here replica bags buy online sites bags replica ysl

sithayth said...

click reference advice browse around this site additional resources content take a look at the site here

slesed said...

g2x94h9d82 p7d42l4b69 p6l96w9g44 m8q92r8r55 j0v36n9j79 e4q49e0g57